2. Add in some Whisper White card stock and a little Vellum.
3. Sprinkle with tons of Crystal Stickles and white gel pen dots.
4. Punch out hundreds of scallop and stamped circles.
5. Fold and cut paper for many hours.
6. Use every scrap of red line adhesive you can lay your hands on.
7. Run your Elegant Bouquet embossing folder through the Big Shot hundreds of times.
8. Quality control check each belly band for the perfect fit.
9. Keep plenty of foil and wax paper on hand to keep scallop border punch fine tuned!
The end result is 150 Quinceanera Invitations and envelopes!
That's a lot of paper, adhesive, and ink, but what a great project!
Happy Quince Anos and crafting!