CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Batty For You And Treats Too!


Directions - Stamp, punch, punch, punch, glue wiggle eyes, glue, glue, white gel pen dots, cut, fold, fold, scallop border punch, punch, punch, punch, tie, insert sucker of your choice (ours is Carmel Apple), adhere back of sucker closure sleeve.

We found that these suckers are extremely top heavy.  We will be selling these Halloween treats at our upcoming craft show at Marion Catholic High School on October 10, 2010.  We could use a good display idea.   If you have a display solution that you would like to share with us,  please leave a comment on this post.

Recipe:
Paper: Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Old Olive, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry
Inks: Old Olive, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry
Suckers of Choice

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of two ways to display the lollipops:
    1-get a block of floral Oasis foam and poke the ends of the sukers in. You can carve it into a dome shape too so the pops would fan out for display.
    2-Drill 1/8" holes on a chunk of wood and use that to display, you can paint the wood black so it shows up too!

    Those are adorable, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...