CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CHA Summer 2010 Remembered at Last!

The CHA Summer 2010 Craft Supershow was held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois this year.


We attended the show on Friday, July 30th.  I had to work on Friday morning for a few hours and we thought we would be arriving late.  We did not realize that it didn't open until Noon on Friday, so we didn't miss anything.  We were in line and waiting when they opened the doors! :)


We had such a great time at the show.  We decided to stop by the Splitcoaststampers.com booth.  I joked with Nanci that maybe we would get to meet Beate!  She does a lot of the video tutorials on Splitcoaststampers.com and her blog, fresh & fun, is wonderful!  We were doing a make-n'-take and the woman at the booth started explaining how to use the Copic markers and I instantly recognized her voice--it was Beate!  I was "star-struck" and tonque-tied immediately!  I still cannot believe that we actually got to meet her--what a thrill!

Nanci, Beate, and I at CHA Summer 2010

Custom Crops had this photo opportunity all set up at their booth including the props.  




We're thinking of replacing our current blog photo from last years Covered Bridge Festival  in Southern Indiana with the snapshot from the Custom Crops booth.  Leave a comment and let us know which photo you prefer!  Thanks in advance and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Craft SuperShow! We hope to see you at the next one.

    And we like the Custom Crops photo : )

    - The CHA Craft SuperShow Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Hope you will follow me too at
    www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you...I love Beate!!! I'm now following you too from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you had so much fun! I came to follow you but found that I already was!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com
    (formerly bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...